New Sheriff In Town...

It has taken me about a week to get around to posting this, but the challenge that I issued a while back has been met.

Although the Squid put up a valiant struggle, Maggie is the new queen of the enclosed courts. In fact, Maggie and I defeated an all male team yesterday in doubles. She has tennis experience - tennis skills seem to translate to handball fairly well.

Since we are on the topic of challenges, I'll issue another one now. I haven't lost a set of singles yet in 2007. I have dropped individual games to Brendon and Jim, I've lost at cutthroat and doubles, but in best of three singles matches, I am currently undefeated. Anyone feeling lucky?

As always, all of you are invited to join us any time. We usually play at 5:00ish, almost every weekday. In fact, we will be playing today... see you on the courts!

2 comments:

Mayren said...

ya well people who can just show up in Laramie are too lucky.

If anyone wants to "bring it" in So.CAL lemme know

Linus said...

I'm just a displaced SoCal homie representin' LA out here in the Wild West, G...

Ok, so I'm not exactly a gangsta, but I am from the unHoly Lands of Southern California. I went to Los Alamitos High School and Cal State Long Beach, and I was a Seal and Huntington Beach local. I really miss the ocean...

11:32 AM

Post a Comment