The Reverend's Movie List
It has come to my attention that many of the Flock are a bit behind in their cult movie viewing. If you haven't seen these movies, go rent them. I mean it.

Blade Runner ("Too bad she won't live - but then again, who does?")

Big Touble in Little China ("Have you paid your dues? Yes sir, the check's in the mail.")

The (original) Star Wars Trilogy ("No mystical force guides my life...")

Star Trek II, Wrath of Kahn ("Revenge is a dish best served cold.")

Mystery Men ("Disco is NOT dead! Disco is LIFE!")

The Austin Powers Trilogy ("Would you like a suckle of my zipple?")

All the Queen's Men ("I'm a bisexual lesbian trapped in a man's body, but it's more complicated than
that.")

Aliens ("No guns? What are we supposed to use, harsh language?")

Tank Girl ("I have two words for you - BRUSH YOUR TEETH!")

Rock Horror Picture Show ("Do you think I made a mistake, splitting his brain between the two of them?")


There are many more, but this will get you started.

Linus "Well, I am a ticking time bomb of fury..." Furious

0 comments:

Post a Comment