Cute Dump

These are photos that I saved for some reason. I've given up on finding posts in which to use them. There's just not much call for cuteness on my blog. Perhaps I should turn from my wicked ways and reformat the Ministry. It's just that I've got so much tied up in the whole "Black Pope" thing. If I became the "Pope of Cute" I'd have to order new letterhead.

Please feel free to suggest better captions... there may be fabulous prizes for the most clever.


It's either a very small dog or a rat with encephalitis.


With this, one could make a tiny little ham sandwich. Or maybe a wee side of bacon.


A little too much caffeine this morning.


Another possible new uniform for the BCPs.


These little guys aren't quite to the feces-flinging stage yet.


Cute little Fascists.


I've got nothing for this one...

7 comments:

Claytonian said...

that rabbit is totally emulating my childhood reading.

Tessa K. said...

so i am against anything that has a wimple in it for the BCPs, unless it is accompanied by a matching bikini - and that rat/dog/thing is creapy not cute... just sayin'

Mandyfish said...

That poor bunny looks like its eyeballs are about to 'splode.


I agree with Tessa on the BCP attire...unless we can find them in black patent leather. (Vinyl's too hot for long term worship...and being allergic to latex. I just oppose that choice.)

While I'm requesting...does my Apocolypse position come with a costume?

Claytonian said...

oy, what's all this debate about? Have you forgotten that I already found the ultimate BCP outfit?
Remember?

Linus said...

That's hot. It was hot the first time, and it's still hot...

Let's not forget that the BCPs have to work in a variety of settings all over the world. I think there is room in their wardrobe for all of these possibilities; and let's not forget this and these...

Linus said...

Mandy,

As the FBotA (pronounced ef-boat-ah) you may choose your own attire. I think Tessa's suggestion is a good one; the wimple from the Hello Kitty Nun coupled with the outfit from Clay's blog would be a killer combo...

Big Gay Jim said...

Suggested caption for the final picture: Fuck off, Jennie Craig!

Post a Comment