Google Challenge

I've mentioned it before, but it bears repeating; I love LJ Last 40. Amidst all the pics of kittens and new haircuts and dorm rooms and drunk roommates and Japanese ball-joint dolls in odd yaoi-inspired positions, you will occasionally find a picture that just demands to be spread around. Case in point:



Unfortunately, I have no idea where this giant with the walk-in head wound can be found. The page it came from had all cyrillic text (Russian, I suppose), and online translation services came up with nothing for the caption. That's where you all come in...

Go forth my dark minions! Seek the source of this unHoly inflatable, that we might make pilgrimages there!

3 comments:

Linus said...

Some of the things I tried in Google Image Search...

inflatable head wound
inflatable giant
giant head wound (I don't recommend this one at all)
walk-in head wound
Russian Inflatable Giant

Mandyfish said...

Found it!

http://www.fallengiant.com/



Prize?

Linus said...

I bow to your Google mastery...

Post a Comment