Well, duh...

I usually try to avoid posting all the little quiz thingies that come my way. Quizzilla is to data collection what MySpace is to social networking... and as many of you know, I am convinced that MySpace is the ass-to-mouth of the internet.

On the other hand, we have already sunk to the level of jokes about hentai and my jiggling fat, so I figure I can relax my standards a bit. This quiz was sent to me by one of the cyberfaithful (Mischief) and the result was too good to pass up...

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



You are The Devil


Materiality. Material Force. Material temptation; sometimes obsession


The Devil is often a great card for business success; hard work and ambition.


Perhaps the most misunderstood of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. This is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. As a person, the Devil can stand for a man of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad man, but certainly a powerful man who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remember that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, you are enslaved only because you allow it.

1 comments:

Linus said...

My second try brought up "The Hanged Man"...

Post a Comment