Linus Hears Benny K

A chat with Benny K is rarely dull. Always filled with odd images, and a love of life that does my whithered and blackened heart good. Here's an example - after sending me the link featured below, we had the following chat:

Reverend Linus: It's brilliant - thanks!!
Benny K: No worries. Thought you might like it.
Reverend Linus: You thought rightly!
Benny K: Excellent. I wonder what it would be like to think leftly. Might be a great way to meet girls...


The link in question pointed to some truly unusual music. I rarely post about music... my tastes tend toward punk, glam, and goth so I have little motivation to share that with the blogisphere - I get enough ridicule already, thank you very much. In this case, however, I simply have to applaud the creative spark that brought this masterwork of folk-fusion to fruition. Turn up your speakers, and see what Seuss hath wrought...


Dylan Hears a Who

His versions of "Green Eggs and Ham" and "Oh the Thinks You Can Think" are my favorites...

2 comments:

Tessa K. said...

that is great!!!

Benjamin said...

[laughter] I like those two a lot as well.

Post a Comment