Hellfire and Brimstone

The Flock is a powerful information gathering machine. Today, Brendon (aka "G-Log") brings us a religious news flash from south of the border.

You see what I did there? "Flash?" Get it? I crack myself up...

The rest of you non-posting sinners could learn a thing or two from G-Log. Take a look to the right - you will notice that "The Redeemed, Who Post Regularly" no longer outnumber the "Sinners." How can I face the other religious leaders of the world when my two highest Inquisitors, are listed among the fallen?! The Dalai Lama actually laughed at me when we had lunch the other day!


(This is the Black Pope being laughed at...)

Oh Rachel, how we miss your "kittens and rainbows" view of the world...
And Locutus of Blog! How could you leave us hanging like this?


(A snapshot of the special hell for non-posting bloggers and people who talk at the theatre.)

All of you NEED to post again. I don't want to hear any of your whining either... "I'm busy, it's finals, I've got a real job..." Weak. Brendon has a real job, Levi has finals, and do you have any idea how fucking busy I am? We all manage to post, so no more excuses!

And this goes double for you lurkers. I know you're out there. You sneak in here, enjoy the content and then don't contribute. No blog of your own, no comments, nothing!! I don't want to name names, but you know who you are... NAVEAD.

So blow the dust off those keys and get something down. It doesn't have to be funny. It doesn't have to be epic. It doesn't have to even be grammatically correct (although that would be nice, Corley). Make a blog post, or at least leave a comment to mark your passing.

(If this were an official Black Vatican audience instead of a blog post, this would be the point at which I huff off in a swirl of dark vestments and incense smoke...)

20 comments:

Claytonian said...

[insert typical Clay complaint that he has like eight blogs now and nowbody noticed, nor does anyone contribute to zombie blog]

Linus said...

I read two of them, and I usually comment on Hopeless Romantic. I promise I'll get back to zombie posting...

Rio said...

Honey... I really hate to point this out, but you talk during movies all the time... are you really designing your own hell?

Claytonian said...

I was just about to point that out, as I finished re-reading the post.

Linus said...

Me, go to hell? Well, duh.

Technically, however, I talk at the Cinema. Theatre is where live people get up on stage - cinema is where films are shown.

Also, it's a Firefly reference, you non-Browncoats...

inkandpen said...

Comment. Comment comment. New blog post coming-- I'm almost not a lurker at all! Almost...

Modig said...

Huh, I think my rebellious younger sister recently got a tattoo that is eerily similar in appearance to the "special hell."

Claytonian said...

Hey, I saw Serenity.

Big Gay Jim said...

I'm already flaming, so hell doesn't frighten me. ;) Though hanging out with Jerry Falwell and Uncle Freddie, who will both be there, is not an especially happy thought. So here...have a comment. ;)

Nerdygirl said...

Does this "special hell" include texting me at 4am? AND WAKING ME UP FROM A SOUND SLEEP?

...cause if that's it, you need to work on your skills...

Evydense said...

If I'm a lurker, and I comment...what does that make me now? I'm so confused... it's a good thing I'm bipolar...I can handle both of us.

Squid said...

Spastic flailing...happy dances...random comment about waffles. My job here is done.

Linus said...

Ahh, forcing lurkers from their comfort zones - one of the little pleasures that makes blogging worth the trouble. Look at them there, glistening in the sunlight like hermit crabs caught between shells...

sivartkram said...

Wow dude! Look at all the people that you made talk. I never knew that there were that many lurkers.

Way to go your Darkness.

Raksha said...

I'm not going to reply, just to spite you! Ha ha!


...oh, wait....

Linus said...

In addition to outing the lurkers, I also have received a few emails from infrequent posters saying that they have updated. I am mad with the power...

Claytonian said...

holy shit, the flock does have readers after all.

Anonymous said...

Linus has flushed me out. Or is it that Linus has shown me the straight path to flockness.

Anonymous said...

I also will confess to wantonly lurking . . . and will unlikely reform . . .I'll humor you this once though . . .

Linus said...

Lurkers are the dearest little sheep in my flock...

Post a Comment