Talking with Zeus

Don't forget Margarita Friday - special flavor this week is Choke Cherry!

ooh.. I will try to be there for that! I have a new drink I made up last night for my bro and his GF too.. it was way good - a coconut cosmo

Yum. I also want to try the new fruity mojitos...

ooh

strawberry, apple, lemon...

mmmmm

cherry, raspberry, semen...

ooh.. I hear that last one is expensive.. takes forever to make enough mixer for very many people

I know I started that one, but eeew. ick. I am so straight right now...
Anyway, here's a recipe.

Is it just me or is it odd that kraft foods is offering up recipies for coctails? these are the people who make my mac and cheese with the cartoon shapes

Yes. Not to mention the dubious "food" known as Velveeta...

which is not coctail friendly

it's hard on the blender - gums things up

ewwwww

Yes - I'm not surprised that the Queso Spritzer never caught on...

that one was because of the salsa really, though

I suppose. Some people just can't handle Post Modern cocktails. The tortilla chip shot glass was brilliant though...

something to do with making their stomach feel like a picasso and their toilet look like a Jackson Pollick

Fucking whimps. Some people would give their right arm to have art shoot out of their asses...

0 comments:

Post a Comment