Wii Jerk

Artist's Comments:
I have a Wii, and it is good.
I recently picked up a copy of Mario Party 8. There is a game wherein
you move the controller in a violent masturbatory manner in order to
build up pressure in each characters' can of coke. When time is up, or
the characters are satisfied, I'm not sure which, the cans explode
and the persons whose... fizz... goes the farthest is declared the
winner. The funny almost wrote itself. After running the idea past
the Pontiff, I threw this little number together. Enjoy.

Reverend's Comments:
I had pretty much given up on game systems until Flynn let me try the Wii. It's fun, and funny to watch, as even dedicated non-gamers like G-Fresh and the British Ambassador become spastic flailers when you hand them the nunchucks.

Speaking of the British Ambassador, today is her Birthday! As long as they keep sending us diplomats like her, the Black Vatican will stay on good terms with Great Britain (and it doesn't hurt that Blair is out, either...). Send her Birthday wishes, and check out Flynn's Blog for a wallpaper that gives a glimpse of the sexy she brings to the Black Vatican every day (and I get to live with her!).

Since we're on the topic of my living arrangements, this would also be a good time for you all to go check out the Flock Hall 2.0 blog (would you look at that seamless segue - it's like I'm a trained writer or something...). Today's entree is Squid, served in bite-sized chunks...

While I am flogging other blogs, I might as well help out Doktor Smith too (another flawless transition - damn I'm good.). Currently, the good Doktor needs advice on glasses - go there and vote for your favorites to help him look smooth - and anybody who votes for those thick emo frames is going to get one of my size 12s broken off in their ass.

13 comments:

mist1 said...

Size 12?

My, what big feet you have.

Linus said...

You know what they say about men with big feet and big hands...

Right - they have big shoes and big gloves.

Claytonian said...

flock hall should do quotes ala "overheard in new york". Google it

Unknown said...

Now I want a Wii. This is the power Flynn's hair (uh-I mean Your Sinfulness) has over me...

Squid said...

I'm teh sad that I have yet to play the Wii. One of these it shall happen.

Teh Dr. said...

Another excellent comic boys. Thanks for the help with the glasses, so far no one has agreed on any of the frames but they have narrowed it down.

Flynn said...

@squid
you do need to swing by sometime and play a game, it's uber fun!

Linus said...

Some people go to LAN lounges to play - we just go Flynn's...

Modig said...

Nice comic guys! It made me chuckle in a manly fashion. As to the rest of the post, that is some fine blog pimpin'. Damn fine!

P.S. How great is my word verification today? "smenita"

I dare any dirty-minded individual to not think how that ties into today's comic.

Linus said...

A "smenita" is a margarita that they serve at gay bars...

Big Gay Jim said...

*slurp* (Hey, you asked...nay...BEGGED for that one, Rev)

Anonymous said...

God I love those things. They're such boy magnets (and boi magnets, too - hi, Squid!) Not to mention all the filthy jokes they inspire...and all the crazy Japanese games that only make sense when you're drunk...

So, anyway, I'm back. Boo-yah.

Becky

Raksha said...

Heh. Flynn has no hope of beating His Sinfulness at this game!


Also, random link spam: Slacktivist eviscerates the Left Behind books page by page. It's one part intelligent critique of the theology and writing and one part MST3K. Observe:

"Here we meet LaHaye and Jenkins' second protagonist: Buck Williams.

I grew up in Jersey, so I'm a long-time admirer of Buck Williams. The man was a rebounding machine -- dominating the NBA boards for a decade, pulling down more than 13,000 rebounds (No. 12 on the all-time list). Williams is still the Nets all-time leading scorer and rebounder. So who did they get for him in the trade with Portland? Freaking Sam Bowie. Great trade guys.

LaHaye and Jenkins, of course, don't mean that Buck Williams. Like Bill Russell, he doesn't appear in this book at all. Which makes sense, since this story takes place after God has already snatched away his team. The Almighty knows that offense wins headlines, but defense wins championships."

Post a Comment