BCP Preview!



Artist's Comments:
It should be noted that the comic was, in fact, finished on time. However, in his infinite wisdom, HSBP has declared that the comic requires more panels, reverse angle shots, action shots, perhaps a money shot... I'm not entirely sure. What I do know is that I've been sent back to the drawing board for some tweaking. Version 2.0 will premiere on Thursday... mostly because by Wednesday, for better or worse, I'm moving on to the next exciting adventure.

Reverend's Comments:
I warned Flynn that using cheap Asian labor might cause problems... he helpfully pointed out that if we don't employ them, they will have to go back to making soccer balls by day and giving handjobs in alleys by night. My conscience was assuaged.

He is right, however; the comic was completed on time, and it was quite good - but our fans deserve the very best. That's right - the delay is for YOU, the loyal reader.

In fact, I think we can blame this whole thing on YOU. If you would all just tithe properly, we could afford to hire more assistants for Flynn...

17 comments:

sivartkram said...

I stopped being catholic cause i didn't want to tithe anymore, jeez.

Can't wait for the new comic.

laters

Mayren said...

Tithe? What's the going rate on that these days?
Let's see I could tithe :
- 1 jar of Peanut Butter per month,
- a small box of paper clips,
- greeting cards made by hand,
- a full set of gaming dice (d4 d6 d8 2d10 d12 & d20)in various colors and a few who glow in the dark....
- Official #1 Fangirl ABC Gum!

Linus said...

We could gather a ton of dice and rulesets, then distribute them to nerds in underdeveloped countries. We could call it, "Dice Without Borders." Nobel Prize, here we come!

Mayren said...

See ! International Game Day?
Dice Around the Globe?
Just give Hackmaster a chance?

May all your hits be crits my gaming friends....

Unknown said...

Can I tithe in baked goods?

Flynn said...

The R&D Dept is always happy to receive baked donations. But please, no almonds ;)

Unknown said...

Double fudge brownies?
Why no almonds?

Mayren said...

That's a good question!
Why no Almonds?
Almonds are a delightful nut to put on and in baked goods as well as making a delightful Salad topper instead of Nitrate-ridden bacon bits.
They can be roasted and flavored to nearly anything you'd like.
Almonds provide many essential nutrients as well as helps keep your blood pressure down.

WTH is wrong with almonds?

Unless your allergic. That would suck. Like Me I'm allergic to chocolate. I love it but have to pay the consequences If i eat it.

Flynn said...

I'm kinda allergic. But more than anything Auntie-Flynn has put them on everything for years. Everything.

I can't eat them anymore without a tsunami of nausea overtaking me...

Mayren said...

Flynn Do you like other nuts?

Unknown said...

Yeah Flynn, any other nut issues we should know about?

Flynn said...

Cashews... I don't really enjoy those too much. But I'm all about walnuts and peanuts, especially honey roasted! Oh and peanut butter cookies are Ok too :D



Chocolate Chip are my favorite ;)

Linus said...

Flynn! Stop whoring for treats!

(He is so embarrassing...)

Flynn said...

But... but... cookies!

MightyMightyMax said...

You know, the preview is a little disappointing, but I really appreciate the drive for perfection that you seem to have regarding the comic. So, I'll have to wait.

Mayren said...

Here Here! I say COOKIES shall reign supreme in the Land O' Flynn!

Let us unite under this skimpy BCP preview teaser and Rally the troops for tasty snacks that shall showcase Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter cookies... With a side of honey roasted peanuts... and Pull-N-Peel Twizzlers...
yeah...

Modig said...

Canadians and there problems with cashews. *sigh*

Post a Comment