First Day of Work

I just got home and I feel...



OK, so it wasn't that bad, but my brain is mush. I am not someone who excels at remembering names, and they introduced me to about 30 people today. In addition to that, there seems to be no actual training program for this position - I think the job is learned by osmosis. They are in the process of switching from one computer system to another, so the office is straddling the two, and neither is fully functional at the moment. I assume that it will all become clear before too long, but at the moment it's a maze.

I have a small book's worth of loan, grant, and scholarship info to digest tonight. I actually feel more like doing this...

5 comments:

Raksha said...

Awwwww! Puppies! So cute! I luuuuuv puppies!


...Wait, what was that about work again?

Linus said...

Manx, honey. Manx a lot...

:)

Mandyfish said...

Don't ya just wanna snuggle on his belly in that first picture?

Big Gay Jim said...

I once tried to snuggle with the Rev's belly. I was bruised for a week! ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the world of "employment", like school isn't a full time job, is it? Second picture is classic.

Post a Comment