Like a palate cleanser for your mind...

Although the comments do not reflect it, the previous photo made virtually everyone squirm. It didn't really bother me all that much, but I've heard from several of the Flock off-line, and they all agree that it's pretty gruesome. It's just so - REAL. Looking at it you can almost feel your own tendons popping... it really sticks with you. I suppose my time as a State Trooper, scraping up human roadkill hardened me to seeing physical trauma, and my own history of tweaked and twisted joints probably makes me less sypathetic as well. Just last night my right patella tried to get away... you can ask the kids from Flock Hall about that - it happens all the time.

At any rate, some of the Flock need brain bleach to clean away this image, so I have posted this photo:

There - a tub of puppies. Everybody likes puppies. Don't you feel better now?

9 comments:

Levi said...

Man, now I'm all hungry n shit

Claytonian said...

what's grosser than ten dead puppies in a barrel?

One dead puppy in ten barrels.

Big Gay Jim said...

Why can't we have a happy puppy moment? *sigh* This is why we can't have nice (living) things, kids.

Levi said...

It's not our fault they're delicious.

What's the difference between puppies and mushrooms?

I don't like mushrooms on my pizza.

Linus said...

The Black Vatican issued a statement earlier today, indicating that two offical Censures have been issued by the Dark Papacy.

A Papal Eyeroll was issued to Clay for his heretical conversion of a dead baby joke into a dead puppy joke. "That's just not the sort of humor we want to encourage around here," His Sinfulness was heard to say.

For his puppy gnoshing comments Levi received a Chastisement, a much harsher form of Black Papal Censure. "He will be swatted on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper by a representative of the Inquisition," a papal spokesman said early Wednesday. When questioned about the Chastisement at His daily press conference, the Sable Pontiff said "You really have to catch them in the act, or they just don't understand why you're smacking them. I hope we're not too late with this."

Claytonian said...

aw man. Does my kitty post make up for it?

Claytonian said...

the zombie blog kitty post is another matter entirely.

Levi said...

I don't understand why anyone was upset. My private persona hopes that no one was really offended, and to assure the non-commenting public that I do, indeed, love puppies.

My digital persona wants to point out that in the very picture offered his lordship the Sultan of Satan or whatever, THE PUPPIES ARE ALREADY EATING EACH OTHER! Right in the center, one is moments away from a tantalizing PLT (Paw Lettuce and Tomato) sandwich.

Kisses.

Claytonian said...

actually, there is one other puppy chowing down I can see. Not that I would ever point out anything to annoy his eminence.

Post a Comment