This post was created on my new iPod Touch. My faithful old mp3 player died a while back, and my iPaq never got along with my Mac, so I figured I'd replace both with one device. It does the job of each, it's true, but it does it so much better it's a bit bit like replacing your skateboard and bike with a bullet train.

I took it with me to campus today. I figured I'd use it to distract me on the frigid walk home. I hit shuffle and headed out. Turns out that it takes just about as long to walk home from class as it takes Trent to express his desire to fuck you like an animal.

I feel like it already knows me.

4 comments:

Mayren said...

keep us posted on the experieneces with this new gadget. I've been thinking about one myself.

CorianderDragon said...

WoW enviousness is showing through... I have been wondering if I should get one, but I'm not sure... Glad you are having so much fun with it... and do i get to be moved to the Redeemed peoples yet, I have been a good Little Tattooed Girl and have been posting frequently!

Unknown said...

Oh sure, rub it in. One of these days I'm going to be able to afford a Mac Store spree and then the jealousy will cease...
maybe...

miss kt said...

oooh i want one i want one, damn it why did i buy a house again?! i might have been able to buy one otherwise

It does indeed sound like it knows you very well, very well indeed!!!

Post a Comment