What Ever Happened to Visions of Sugar Plum Fairies?

Nerdy: I had a dream...
HSBP: About what?
Nerdy: I was fighting Judy Dench and Julie Andrews.
HSBP: ...umm, 'kay...
Nerdy: I was using alcohol to fight them... I doused them with it and was going to set them on fire, but the matches had gotten wet, so I was just hitting them with the whiskey bottles.
I had a brother, and we had to go rescue him...
HSBP: You were fighting Judy Dench and Julie Andrews?
Nerdy: Mean Judy Dench and Julie Andrews - they were mean. And the part of my mother was played by Brigitte Nielsen...

5 comments:

Mayren said...

This is loverley.
funny too.

Unknown said...

I has a dream about Velveeta last night. My house was mkade out of it. No idea what was up with that.

becca said...

I think that Nerdy could take Judi Dench, but if it was Mary Poppins/Judy Andrews than I would have to go with her. She always seemed like someone who could fight if she had to. And pull boxing gloves or something else useful out of her bag.

Mandyfish said...

Wow. K. What kind of crack are you feeding Nerdy?

Anonymous said...

I feel like I have to top your weird dream, now...
Kay, in this one dream I had my neighbor's cat grew huge and turned into Catzilla and was stomping around downtown Midgar. Yes, Midgar. Then AVALANCHE showed up. There were many explosions. After the fight, Yuffie and I went to the Gold Saucer and won this awesome-ass trophy for breeding a Ninja Chocobo.
No, I don't remember what kind of drugs I was on at the time. ^_^

Post a Comment