Easy Post

My last lojong post seems to have silenced everyone but The Hopeless Romantic, so I feel compelled to put up something that reassures my other readers that my blog is a safe place for your brain to let down its hair. I think I have found just the thing - sit back and let your jaw go slack with wonder...

When it is too cold to practice your snorkeling skills outdoors, you naturally turn to pool diving. Bogdats (Breathe Once, Go Down And Touch) might hold your interest for a few minutes, but what then?

Well, you could gather some friends together and play Underwater Hockey. Also known as "Octopush", this game has a worldwide following, and hotly contested national and world championships.

Written descriptions don't do it justice. Check out these videos from a couple college teams (if you turn up the sound you can hear the puck and sticks scraping along the bottom...).

CSU
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3

Syracuse
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3

Makes boomeranging and kiting seem positively ordinary by comparison...

0 comments:

Post a Comment