Those deeply embroiled in religious discussions are encouraged to continue below. For the rest of us, it is time to play
Guess what's in the Reverend's pocket!*

Clues:
I am wearing a black utilikilt.
I am referring to my left pocket.
It is not a knife (it's on my belt today).
It is not, nor was it ever, alive or edible.
It is snowing as I write this.
Somewhere, as you read this, Prince is still trying to grow a moustache.
It is not a soothing salve of any kind.

A personalized blessing from the Black Pope will be given for the most inventive answers, and the person who posts the correct (or closest) answer will receive a fabulous prize!**

For 5 extra Salvation Points, what is different about my blog today?

*For amusement purposes only - please, no wagering.
**The International Ministry of Linus and Black Vatican Inc. may hold to a different definition of "fabulous" than that to which you are accustomed. If you win, you'll take what you get and you'll like it, capiche?

0 comments:

Post a Comment