Feeling kind of mean today...
On the back cover of "The Watchtower" (the semi-monthly publication of the Jehovah's Witnesses) I found the following:

"Would you Welcome a Visit?
Even in this troubled world, you can gain happiness from accurate Bible knowledge of God, his Kingdom, and his wonderful purpose for mankind. If you would welcome further information or would like to have someone call at your home to conduct a free Bible study with you, please write to Jehovah's Witnesses at..."


Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that you could sic the Jehovah's Witnesses on anyone... Just send off a convincing letter, then sit back and watch while the hilarity ensues.

"Dear Jehovah's Witnesses,

I would love to have a Bible Study in my home. I have an odd work schedule, so please come early on a Saturday, perhaps around 5:30 A.M.

Sincerely,
____________"




Gotta' go. I've got some letters to write...

(Click here for an example of a JW Bible study... not.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment