Let's plan ahead...


When I die, I'd like to have a really big wake - lots of liquor, lots of food, a pipe band, the works. To make this easier to organize, I'm using this nifty device - Death Clock - it calculates your day of death, and even tells you how many seconds you have left to live.

Assuming my weight loss continues and I reach my goal weight, I'll be checking out on Dec. 14th, 2038. Mark it on your calendars now. (I hate to ruin Chrismahanakwanzayule for everyone - I'm trying to get an extension until after the hollowdaze, but you know how difficult that can be...)

Go and check your own date of death - I don't want any of us to conflict. While you are at it, feel free to page through the new Cofanifunebri calendar. I'm partial to the one for July...

7 comments:

Tessa K. said...

april 13, 2058 ~ RIP ~

sivartkram said...

i'm dying in 2075 if i smoke... and 2068 if i don't smoke... weird

ZEUS said...

Like Mark I had fun playing with the smoking option. If I take up smoking I will expire the day before my birthday in 2069. So much about that is wrong.

Sans smokes, I expire Feb 4 2078. Hey at least it buys me time. And I get to live into my 90's.

Claytonian said...

Friday, July 3, 2054
What, I die in my seventies cause I'm skinny? Eh, the world will be over-run by zombies in 2032 anyways.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I'm scheduled to go on October 29, 2058 at my current weight. However, if I finsh losing the weight I gained during my pregnancy, I lose 6 years! What's up with that? It's wrong anyway because according to death clock I'm only supposed to live to be 78. As His Sinfulness is well aware, women in our family don't chekc out until their late 80s, at the earliest.

Anonymous said...

Well with marking myself as sadistic I live to the ripe old age of 37!!!! Looks like I'll be the first to go: Feb 11th 2022. Simply being pessismistic I'm due Dec 8th 2037. Looks likeI'll be first to go no matter what!!!And I get to ruin either the holidays or the cursed Valentines! YEAH ME!!!

Claytonian said...

ya know the more I think about it, this would have been a great zombie blog post. Plan ahead to prevent your reanimation being a bother and all that...

Feel like adapting and reposting it there?

Post a Comment