Once you discover a blog you like, the writer invariably takes a holiday from posting. Most irritating. Several days pass, like pages missing from a novel. Then a post apears that seems disjointed, as though some plot twist has occurred without you.
I am as guilty as they, as I certainly don't post daily. I feel some small justification though; my blog is new, and no one is addicted yet. Further, I feel that it is unlikely that anyone will become addicted to mine. Good drugs offer a regular high. Perhaps it is slightly different each time you use it, but it is still a recognizable buzz, even if this is the dose that kills you. I offer no such guarantee. I never know how it is going to go, how the high will be. You might just get a headache, like smoking ditch weed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment